中国海警船、病兵搬送中の船を妨害 比沿岸警備隊が動画公開

動画は5月、フィリピンが実効支配する南シナ海のアユンギン礁(セカンド・トーマス礁)から病兵を搬送していた際に撮影された。フィリピンはアユンギン礁に意図的に揚陸艦を座礁させて軍部隊を駐留させている。
フィリピン沿岸警備隊は5月19日、同国海軍の高速艇から病兵の引き渡しを受けるためにボートを派遣。任務が「人道的性格」を有するものであることを中国海警局に通知したという。
公開された一連の動画には、病兵の搬送準備をしているフィリピン船が、中国国旗を掲げた船に接触される場面が捉えられている。中国海警局のものとされる他の船も、フィリピン船を追い回したり、進路を妨害したりしている。
フィリピン沿岸警備隊のジェイ・タリエラ報道官は、中国船が「危険な操船」を行い、フィリピン船に「意図的に接触」したと指摘。「中国海警局が示した野蛮かつ非人道的な振る舞いは、われわれ人類の社会にふさわしくない」と非難した。
また「単なる医療搬送が、嫌がらせの対象にされた」「彼らの行動に、病人が緊急に必要としている適切な医療を受けられないようにする意図があったのは明らかだ」と主張した。
AFPは在フィリピン中国大使館にコメントを求めたが、回答は得られていない。
病兵は最終的にフィリピン沿岸警備隊の船に移され、パラワン島の病院に搬送された。フィリピン側は病兵の容体を明らかにしていない。【翻訳編集AFPBBNews】
〔AFP=時事〕(2024/06/07-18:34)
Philippines accuses Chinese boats of 'dangerous' actions in high-seas medevac

As two Philippine vessels meet on the high seas to transfer a sick Filipino soldier, China Coast Guard boats shadow, block and bump them, according to video released by the Philippine Coast Guard on Friday.
The incident happened last month during the medical evacuation of a soldier who was stationed on a grounded Philippine Navy vessel, the BRP Sierra Madre, on Second Thomas Shoal in the disputed South China Sea.
The Philippine Coast Guard said they had deployed a boat on May 19 to retrieve the soldier from a Philippine Navy speedboat, and had informed the China Coast Guard of the humanitarian nature of their mission.
In a series of videos released by the Philippine Coast Guard, a Chinese-flagged inflatable speedboat is seen bumping into the two stationary Philippine vessels as they prepare to transfer the patient.
Other boats -- identified by the Philippines as belonging to the China Coast Guard -- are also seen shadowing and blocking the path of the Philippine Coast Guard boat.
The Chinese boats engaged in dangerous manoeuvres and intentionally rammed the Philippine Navy vessel, Philippine Coast Guard spokesman for the West Philippine Sea Jay Tarriela said in a statement.
The barbaric and inhumane behaviour displayed by the China Coast Guard has no place in our society, Tarriela said.
What should have been a simple medical evacuation operation was subjected to harassment, he said.
Their actions clearly demonstrated their intention to prevent the sick personnel from receiving the proper medical attention he urgently needed.
China's foreign ministry said in response to the accusation it could allow the Philippines to deliver necessary supplies and evacuate personnel from the Sierra Madre if Beijing were notified in advance.
However, the Philippines should not use this as an excuse to ship construction materials to the deliberately grounded warship in an attempt to permanently occupy the Ren'ai Reef, spokeswoman Mao Ning said, using China's name for Second Thomas Shoal.
Beijing claims almost the entire waterway and there has been a series of confrontations involving Chinese and Philippine vessels near contested reefs, often around Second Thomas Shoal in the Spratly Islands.
Second Thomas Shoal is about 200 kilometres (120 miles) from the western Philippine island of Palawan and more than 1,000 kilometres from China's nearest major landmass, Hainan island.
The Filipino soldier was eventually loaded onto the Philippine Coast Guard boat and taken to Palawan, where he received hospital treatment.
The Philippines did not provide details of the soldier's medical condition.
- Rival claims -
Other videos released by the Philippines on Friday showed China Coast Guard vessels shadowing three Philippine Coast Guard speedboats carrying marine scientists from the University of the Philippines this week.
The scientists were examining crushed coral found at two sandbars in Sabina Shoal, also in the Spratlys.
One video showed a Chinese inflatable speedboat nudging one of the Philippine boats.
The Philippine military said Tuesday that Chinese boats had illegally seized food and medicine that was airdropped on May 19 to troops garrisoned on the Sierra Madre.
It was the first time supplies had been seized, it said.
Chinese personnel on board the boats later dumped the items in the water, said Commodore Roy Vincent Trinidad, Philippine Navy spokesman for the West Philippine Sea.
China brushes off rival claims to the South China Sea from other countries, including the Philippines, and ignores an international ruling that its claims have no legal basis.
To assert its stance, Beijing deploys coast guard and other boats to patrol the waters and has turned several reefs into artificial islands that it has militarised.
China Coast Guard vessels have used water cannon against Philippine boats multiple times in the contested waters, where there have also been collisions that injured several Filipino troops.
Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos said in a defiant speech at a security forum in Singapore last week he would not yield to Chinese pressure.

最新ニュース
-
ETC障害、復旧作業続く=中日本高速
-
秋田市長に沼谷氏初当選=4期16年の現職破る
-
秋田知事に鈴木氏初当選=保守分裂、元副知事ら破る
-
東名や中央道などでETC障害=7都県の料金所、利用できず―レーン開放、事後精算呼び掛け
-
患者搬送のヘリ墜落=6人救助、1人死亡―長崎・対馬沖
写真特集
-
ラリードライバー 篠塚建次郎
-
元祖“怪物” 巨人・江川卓投手
-
つば九郎 ヤクルトの球団マスコット
-
【野球】「サイ・ヤング賞右腕」トレバー・バウアー
-
【野球】イチローさん
-
【スノーボード男子】成田緑夢
-
【カーリング】藤沢五月
-
【高校通算140本塁打の強打者】佐々木麟太郎