斎藤知事、「違法」認定に反論 議会で職員に謝罪も―兵庫
兵庫県の斎藤元彦知事は26日、斎藤氏らに対する内部告発を調査した第三者委員会が県の対応を公益通報者保護法違反と認定した報告書を公表したことを受け、県議会本会議で「職員に不快な思いや負担をかけたことを心からおわびする」と謝罪した。ただ、その後県庁内で行った記者会見では「県の対応は適切だった」とし、違法認定に反論した。
報告書では、県が告発者を探索した行為は違法で、告発を理由とした懲戒処分は「無効」とした。また、斎藤氏の職員に対する言動のうち10件をパワハラと認定した。
斎藤氏は会見で、パワハラ認定について「真摯(しんし)に受け止める」と述べた。一方、第三者委が告発を公益通報と認めた点には「疑問がある」と主張。「誹謗(ひぼう)中傷性の高い文書という認識に変わりはない」とし、懲戒処分の撤回も否定した。その上で「より風通しの良い職場環境を構築することが私の責任の取り方だ」と訴えた。(2025/03/26-15:11)


Hyogo Governor Apologizes over Harassment, Rejects Illegality Charge
Motohiko Saito, governor of Hyogo Prefecture, western Japan, apologized to prefectural government workers Wednesday, after a third-party panel last week found that his prefecture's actions to identify a whistleblower accusing him of harassment violated the whistleblower protection law.
"I sincerely apologize for causing discomfort and burdens to staff," Saito said at the prefectural assembly.
But he later denied the illegality of the actions to identify the whistleblower in a press conference at the prefectural office in Kobe, saying that they were appropriate.
The panel said that the prefecture's actions were illegal and that the punitive dismissal given to the whistleblower was invalid. It identified 10 cases of harassment by Saito.
Saito told the press that he "takes seriously" the panel's acknowledgement of harassment, but expressed "doubts" about the panel recognizing the complaint against the governor as whistleblowing.


最新ニュース
-
米FRB議長に利下げ要求=トランプ氏、行動遅いと批判
-
酷暑の中、続く捜索=発生1週間、数百人が不明―ミャンマー地震
-
欧米市場、動揺収まらず=NY株1700ドル超安、円高144円台―中国報復で貿易戦争懸念
-
関税政策、決して変えない=米雇用統計「偉大な数字」―トランプ氏
-
相互関税、5日に一部発効=各国反発、米与党内にも懸念―トランプ政権
写真特集
-
ラリードライバー 篠塚建次郎
-
元祖“怪物” 巨人・江川卓投手
-
つば九郎 ヤクルトの球団マスコット
-
【野球】「サイ・ヤング賞右腕」トレバー・バウアー
-
【野球】イチローさん
-
【スノーボード男子】成田緑夢
-
【カーリング】藤沢五月
-
【高校通算140本塁打の強打者】佐々木麟太郎