武藤経産相が福島原発視察 廃炉巡り東電と意見交換
武藤容治経済産業相は5日、就任後初めて東京電力福島第1原発を視察し、東電側と意見交換した。武藤氏は、2号機の溶け落ちた核燃料(デブリ)の試験的取り出しについて「廃炉作業の完遂に向け、地元、国内外に不安を抱かせることのないよう、東電自身の責任でしっかり対応をしてほしい」と要請した。
2号機のデブリの試験的取り出しは回収装置のカメラの不具合で中断している。東電ホールディングスの小早川智明社長は「福島への責任の貫徹に向け、着実に進めていく」と応じた。会談後、武藤氏は記者会見し、「これからがまさに正念場という思いでしっかり復興を後押ししたい」と語った。(2024/10/05-18:51)
New Industry Min. Muto Inspects Fukushima No. 1 N-Plant
Japan's new industry minister Yoji Muto on Saturday inspected the meltdown-stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant in northeastern Japan for the first time since he took office earlier this month.
In a meeting with officials from Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc., which owns the plant in Fukushima Prefecture, Muto asked the company to steadily conduct the experimental removal of nuclear fuel debris from the plant's No. 2 reactor so as not to cause worry among local residents and people in other areas of Japan and outside the country toward the completion of work to dismantle the power station knocked out by the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
The trial work has been put on hold due to the malfunction of a camera mounted on the debris removal device.
TEPCO President Tomoaki Kobayakawa told the minister that the company is resolved to make steady progress as it aims to fulfill its responsibility to Fukushima.
"We want to firmly support reconstruction with the thought that we are in a crucial moment," Muto told a press conference after the meeting.
最新ニュース
写真特集
-
ラリードライバー 篠塚建次郎
-
元祖“怪物” 巨人・江川卓投手
-
つば九郎 ヤクルトの球団マスコット
-
【野球】「サイ・ヤング賞右腕」トレバー・バウアー
-
【野球】イチローさん
-
【スノーボード男子】成田緑夢
-
【カーリング】藤沢五月
-
【高校通算140本塁打の強打者】佐々木麟太郎